Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stiff Legs

Sunday, I had basketball practice with the AAU team I've joined over the summer. Normally, it isn't very hard. Well, I shouldn't say that. What I mean is that we don't typically do alot of running and conditioning during summer basketball, but last Sunday it was different. We did stretches across the court for what felt like forever! You'd think that all that stretching would loosen me up, but instead it made me stiff as a board and not many coaches have much patience with a stiff player. Stretching didn't just make me stiff before practice, but it also made my rear sore too. I can't sit down or stand up without my muscles aching. I tried stretching some more yesterday to help my muscles not be as sore, but I think it made them worse. We also did these defensive drills up and down the court too, but by then I couldn't feel my legs! ;) It actually wasn't that bad of a practice, but I've had better ones.

No comments: