Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Night of Christmas

Friday, our family went to the "Carol of Lights" show on the Texas Tech campus. It's an event that takes place every December where everyone gets together and sings Christmas carols and drinks hot chocolate waiting for the red and white Christmas lights to blink on and gleam in the brisk night air. After the carol of lights we went to an art show that one of our friend's, who goes to tech, put on. Even though I am terrible at every kind of art you can think of, it inspired me immensely. I love that warm and fuzzy feeling you get around the holiday season where everything feels perfect. No worries. That's what I feel every December and I look forward to it every year.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

The Barnes Bunch said...

We went to the Carol of Lights too!! Too bad we did not see you guys. Glad you are having a good Holiday Season!